Blogger Widgets

Domestic Cats in Windows


Cats seem to love windows. There is so much pleasure to be obtained from a window. On a sunny day, windows are reliable providers of warmth for our heat-seekers. Lying in the sun, cats always look so relaxed and contented. And their mood often rubs off onto observers.

Windows are also, of course, sources of information and entertainment about the world without the need to venture into unpleasant weather.

For indoor-only cats, windows are probably like television...showing scenes only to view but not to experience.

I don't know about you, but I get sentimental when I see a cat in a window. It's a romantic scene for me, like a country cottage or a beautiful garden.

I hope you enjoy looking at these window cats as much as I did finding them. Don't miss the other cute cats galleries.















Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Amazing Cats Collection © 2011 | Template by Blogger Templates Gallery collaboration with Life2Work